abigael[LGD] Index du Forum
abigael[LGD] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat List Order Offline

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abigael[LGD] Index du Forum -> HALL PUBLIQUE -> Salle des doléances
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleeoctav

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat List Order Offline Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat List Order Offline
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

derpenxyne 1861 days ago Facebook uses an algorithm called Edgerank, to rank your friends by how much you interact with them, in order to give you better search results and filter your News Feed. So. To the left of that list in the source code, there is a list called "privacyData" and after it is another string of user IDs, not coincidentally, all my friends (family members) I have blocked from chatting me or interacting. i have many people on there who i have never interacted with on facebook ever since it came out. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top On what basis Facebook Categorizes the online friends' list? up vote 2 down vote favorite See this snapshot: Which friends' come under the "More Online Friends" List? Okay, now many of my friends are offline; why is it that some of them appear in the main list (as offline) while others do not. aliriver 1861 days ago What's the number you're supposed to copy? . I never visit his profile.3 - A girl in my course who I have a crush on. .. (I know I send lots of messages to my podcast cohost and brother via facebook and they are my first two respectively.)Facebook frequently recommends I add Adam (cohost) as a "Close Friend" (which is internal, not some app) whereas my brother already is, so that feature seems to be derived off this list. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-messenger or ask your own question. the third was a man who i briefly flirted with but he was (and still is) taken- we also never interact. Mangs 1833 days ago Thanks for this guys. These ID numbers are listed as "13656xxxxx":-1, presumably assigning them a value of -1 each.This suggests to me that the magic algorithm is assigning users a value from -1 to 1, with the more positive ones more likely to appear in chat. There is no extension or plugin required, you can simply set from the chat box itself. It seems like they order it based on who you interact with, whose profile you look at and who you have recently become friends with. Not sure how it's ordered but it makes sense and shouldn't come as much surprise, since it's basically your buddy list on chat.Technically, it has to do with the chat sidebar and who's in your buddy list. Plus, even when we were together we almost never used FB to communicate. & not upon frequency of views but relative to Facebook use. Next, open your chat box and go to ‘Options’ by clicking on the gear button, and then select ‘Advance Settings…’ In the pop-up window, select the first option that says ‘All your friends see you except…’ and enter the name of the new list you have just created. Either FB has implanted chips in our brains and hires people to stalk us or, more likely, this list really does show you who views your page the most. In another section, there is this string:" "That corresponds to the setting Chat Sounds in the menu with the gear on the chat sidebar. The lag in online/offline inaccuracy is due to the refresh rate set by Facebook. Hongkiat.com Main Menu Design / Dev Technology Inspiration Social Commerce All Deals Search Hongkiat for: Reveal Search Form Reveal Off-canvas Navigation How To Go Invisible on Facebook Chat By Mustaza Mustafa in Social Media If you happen to have a contact on Facebook who usually annoys you via chat, then you may have trouble keeping them away. Start typing and press Enter to search . owenfi 1861 days ago Interesting list.Looks pretty clear to me that it is sorted by "most interactions with" descending for some value of "interaction" and probably on some recent time window. mrpirkeyman44 1857 days ago I would think that it's based on who views your profile/pictures/friends, etc. Could it be that Facebook took this out of their source page once people were doing it? If it makes any difference I am using a MAC . They have a refresh/cache for the online/offline of users. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. –user35906 Mar 8 '13 at 20:32 add a comment protected by Communityf Mar 11 '13 at 14:46 Thank you for your interest in this question. My best friend is #3, and we NEVER communicate on FB. Visit Stack Exchange current community help chat Web Applications Web Applications Meta your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Like how often they view it or how much is needed to get to the top spot. MeowWoem 1857 days ago I don't chat with my top ten as much as I do with my 10-20, even from the beginning of facebook. My 3rd is my best friend, but I only visited hers thrice in my lifetime 5a02188284
download facebook for c5-00facebook hack for nokia c1-01cara membuat jempol like di facebookcheat engine facebook bingo blitzfacebook dungeon blitz hack cheat tool v4.2.rarcertificate not valid for facebookcheat engine codes for war commander on facebookfacebook 4.1 iphone 3ghow to decrypt a password for facebooknokia 6730 download facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abigael[LGD] Index du Forum -> HALL PUBLIQUE -> Salle des doléances Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange